anybody find her in 1841

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody find her in 1841

Louisa Susan Kitchen born 8 Dec 1836 Whitechapel Father Seth and Mother Mary

This is her in 1851 she isn't with her parents in 1841

Thanks

no sign of her, sorry Val
    My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

odd isnt it ? thanks for trying

Comment

they must have been added to another family, or else so badly mis-transcribed that nothing brings them up
        Last edited by Sylvia C; 24-11-16, 23:48.
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

there is one with the same name with another Kitchen family I thought it was somebody else but maybe thats her? I'll have another look tomorrow she is also missing in 1871 looks like she moved out when her husband had a new woman?

Comment

The only thing I can find is an 8 year old with a family in Kent. Transcribed on her own by Ancestry but on FMP with Spilliton family (mistranscribed for Shillito/Shillitow/Shillitoe

Louisa Kitchen
            Aged 8
            Not born in County
            Reg Dover Sub St Mary Piece 494 Book 10 Folio 35 Page 18

Living Oxenden Street St Mary Dover

Mother is Margaret Shillito maiden name is Dixon married to David in 1824 Dover, a Shipwright

Can't find a link so far.

Vera
            Last edited by vera2013; 25-11-16, 00:29.

Comment

thanks for looking Vera, will look into that one

Comment

When looking at the 1851, I wondered where Eliza Amelia b 1838 and William Henry were in 1841. We're they perhaps altogether with Louisa Susan and mother Mary nee Stapleton

The Elizabeth and William with Seth and Ann in 1841don't seem to fit

Vera

Comment

ooh I have just realised there are two Seth Kitchens born not many years between each other, shall have to check them both out thanks Vera

Comment

Working...
                  X