CURTIN's that lived in Dublin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CURTIN's that lived in Dublin

I have my late aunty's old address book which was sent to my Mum after her sister Christina died in 1989. Christina's first marriage was to a Thomas Curtin (he was born 1907 Co. Kerry) and in her address book I have 3 Curtin names and addresses. I've discovered who one was, but there are 2 more.

These are the addresses:

49 Druncliffe Road Cabra West Dublin 7

29 Walsh Road, Drumcondra Dublin 9

Did any of your aunts, uncles or grand parents with the CURTIN Surname live at the above addresses?

Would love to hear from you if they did.

I have a lot of CURTIN information to share with you too

(My Mum, her sisters and parents lived in Dublin until about 1928 and then lived in London but Christina and Thomas moved back to Dublin sometime after they were married in London, I know their daughter Dolores (now deceased) was born in Dublin 1935)

I do not need any look ups, thanks.
    teresa

I forgot to mention that my aunty Christina was Known As Dinah. She remarried and her Surname then changed to Deiman 'Van' & Dinah lived in Hammersmith. 'Van' is deceased.

A female, married descendant, of the Curtin Family were also in my aunty Dinah's address book. see below.

51 Herbert Gardens, Kensal Rise N.W.10.

If any one knows who I'm referring to then I would love to hear from you and give you your Irish family lineage.
    teresa

Comment

Working...
    X