Ancestry subscription

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry subscription

My subscription to FMP ends in a couple of weeks and I am considering returning to Ancestry, however whenever I try to look at their subscription rate, I am only able to view a month or 6 month cost. Is this how they are now selling their subscriptions or is there a way to view an annual rate. Many thanks for your help.
    Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

try here
    Begin your discovery today by exploring the world's largest online family history resource!

Comment

That link only appears to show one month or six months option Val.
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Thank you Val and Chrissie, yes that is the one I keep getting, month and 6 months.
        Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

I get this (when I have logged out):

http://www.ancestry.co.uk/cs/offers/subscribe

It's showing me 1 month and 12 months the same as the links above do.
          Caroline
          Caroline's Family History Pages
          Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Begin your discovery today by exploring the world's largest online family history resource!

I get this when I hit Vals

Vera

Comment

Try this link for an offer of £69 for annual UK Premium - only works if you do not have a current subscription so you will have to wait until your current sub expires. (Best to log into your account before you click on the link)
              Elaine

Comment

Thank you everyone.
                Elaine... thank you so much that one is working and as I am not subscribed at the moment it works... yay.
                Caroline thank you for the links but each one is coming up invalid on a familytreeforum background... thank you anyway but will use Elaine's link.
                And everyone else... for me they are all coming up 1 month and 6 months, it is all very strange.
                Bubblebelle x

Comment

Originally posted by bubblebelle View Post
                  Thank you everyone.
                  Elaine... thank you so much that one is working and as I am not subscribed at the moment it works... yay.
                  Caroline thank you for the links but each one is coming up invalid on a familytreeforum background... thank you anyway but will use Elaine's link.
                  And everyone else... for me they are all coming up 1 month and 6 months, it is all very strange.
                  Not very helpful!! I'll delete them then since you're sorted.
                  Caroline
                  Caroline's Family History Pages
                  Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

No worries Caroline, it is the thought that counts
                    Bubblebelle x

Comment

thats weird it is showing a year for £119.99 when I look at my link , glad you got sorted Bubble.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                        thats weird it is showing a year for £119.99 when I look at my link , glad you got sorted Bubble.
                        If you are using the link I gave, it will only show £69 if you do not have a current subscription.
                        Elaine

Comment

aha thanks Elaine

Comment

Working...
                          X