Hungary Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hungary Records

I am looking for information on the following individual and his family. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

Deme Josef, born April 23, 1939 in Debrecen, Hungary to Deme Tivadar and Kovacs IIlona

Thanks in advance!

Sorry but I have had to delete the names as they could all possibly still be alive. Unless you know that any of them are deceased? In which case they can be put back in. Our T&C's don't allow the posting of names of people who are/or who could be still alive.

If anyone feels they would like to try and help they can of course contact you by PM (Private Message)
    Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 13-11-16, 08:03.

Originally posted by Schube424 View Post
    I am looking for information on the following individual and his family. Any help would be extremely appreciated!

D... J....., born April 23, 1939 in Debrecen, Hungary to D... T...... and K..... I......

Thanks in advance!

Sorry but I have had to delete the names as they could all possibly still be alive. Unless you know that any of them are deceased? In which case they can be put back in. Our T&C's don't allow the posting of names of people who are/or who could be still alive.

If anyone feels they would like to try and help they can of course contact you by PM (Private Message)
    They are all deceased. Please restore the names if you could. Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Schube424 View Post
      They are all deceased. Please restore the names if you could. Thank you!
      Thank you....now done
      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
      X