St George Hanover Sq parish records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St George Hanover Sq parish records

i'm having a few issues trying to find the parish records for SGHS for 1870. I can get to the parish records on Ancestry which is fine, but when I look there is a massive gap! up to 1832 is fine and you see the baptism books but after that you see the workhouse books.

does anyone else know if the records are elsewhere at all

I am looking for the baptism of William Henry BROWN born Dec Q 1870 St George Hanover Sq.
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

That RD covers a number of parishes - most of which will be in the Westminster Baptisms available on FindMyPast.

There is a William Henry BROWN baptised in the records of St Barnabas, Pimlico - but with a dob of 23/4/1870, so doesn't appear to be yours.
    Retired professional researcher, and ex- deputy registrar, now based in Worcestershire. Happy to give any help or advice I can ( especially on matters of civil registration) - contact via PM or my website www.chalfontresearch.co.uk
    Follow me on Twittter @ChalfontR

Comment

ahh thank you Antony I don't have FMP :(

the reason I have asked is that I have found William Henry Brown b. 1870 Dec Q SGHS with a MMN of Larkins and I wondered if there was a corresponding baptism to go with it, I think that he might be my Gt Grandmothers brother so wondered if I could narrow it down a little further with a baptism. [His sister my gt grandmother was also baptised as well as registered]
      Last edited by Darksecretz; 07-11-16, 19:01.
      Julie
      They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
      X