Recommendations for email client

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for email client

I've been using Windows Live Mail for some time but am getting increasingly frustrated with it since updating to W10, and also understand it is no longer supported.

I generally access my emails online (via gmail) but I do like the option of downloading them to my computer so I can archive them and access offline should I want.

Any recommendations for an email program I can use? Am toying with the idea of going back to Mozilla Thunderbird - are there any better alternatives?

Thanks.
    Elaine

I have been using Thunderbird for years; I have it on my home computer, office computer and laptop.

I have around 20 email accounts (I run several websites so I have at least 'webmaster@....' for each of them, as well as business and personal accounts) including Gmail and Hotmail and it all runs totally seamlessly.

The only other mail client I have used is Outlook, but to me Thunderbird beats it every time (and it is free!).
    Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
    Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
    Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
    Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
    Devine in Ireland

Comment

Thanks Pete. I've used it before and was very happy with it - in fact I've no idea why I decided a change to Windows Live Mail would be a good thing!
      Elaine

Comment

We've had Thunderbird for a long time now and are very happy with it.
        Wendy

PLEASE SCAN AT 300-600 DPI FOR RESTORATION PURPOSES. THANK YOU!

Comment

Originally posted by WendyPusey View Post
          We've had Thunderbird for a long time now and are very happy with it.
          Thanks Wendy. Am just downloading it and seeing if I can transfer my emails over to it.
          Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X