No announcement yet.

Is Ancestry.co.uk working this mornng?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Ancestry.co.uk working this mornng?

Morning everyone. I cant open up Ancestry at the moment............can anyone else?

There are several reports of it being down on their FB page - including me!!

They are asking for ISP and location details.

It is UP according to here: http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/ancestry.co.uk.html
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Ancestry has reported now that it is BT ........

Ancestry Thanks everybody, it appears that BT are reporting some faults on their network. We're working on getting our site back up and running. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
      Caroline
      Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I'm now back in again.
        Caroline

Comment

The connection is coming and going - currently gone. :(
          Caroline

Comment

BT is my supplier .......... to phone and TV also. Ancestry is working fine, also phone - don't know about TV (OH in charge of that!) Maybe it is an area thing? Sue

Comment

Originally posted by Sue1 View Post
              BT is my supplier .......... to phone and TV also. Ancestry is working fine, also phone - don't know about TV (OH in charge of that!) Maybe it is an area thing? Sue
              It was down for about an hour for BT broadband customers yesterday morning.
              Caroline

Comment

Working...
              X