Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry "Free access weekend" again

I have just received this email:

"This weekend you can search for your ancestors for free.
    Yes, absolutely free.

That’s because today marks the start of
    our big free access weekend.

From now until midnight on Sunday, you can search more than 1 billion UK and Ireland records, including all new releases, completely free.

Why wait? Start the search for your relatives right now."

Researching:
    FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

These free weekends are appearing pretty regularly now - I'm beginning to think it's not worth the sub anymore and just have binge weekends once in a while
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

That's what I've been doing :-)

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
      These free weekends are appearing pretty regularly now - I'm beginning to think it's not worth the sub anymore and just have binge weekends once in a while

Researching:
      FRANKLIN (Harrow/Pinner 1700 to 1850); PURSGLOVE (ALL Southern counties of England); POOLE (Tetbury/Malmesbury and surrounding areas of Gloucestershire and Wiltshire (1650 to 1900); READ London/Suffolk

Comment

To view these records you will need to register for free with Ancestry.co.uk with your name and email address. They will then send you a user name and password to access the records. After the free access period ends, you will only be able to view the records in the featured collections using an Ancestry.co.uk paid membership

Originally posted by TrevorFranklin View Post
        I have just received this email:

"This weekend you can search for your ancestors for free.
        Yes, absolutely free.

That’s because today marks the start of
        our big free access weekend.

From now until midnight on Sunday, you can search more than 1 billion UK and Ireland records, including all new releases, completely free.

Why wait? Start the search for your relatives right now."

Researching:

Comment

Wish they would wake up and let us that Subscribe already have free access to World Wide records. I have sent numerous emails regarding this but never get a reply.

jean

Comment

Thanks for that tip!
            I have subscribed to Ancestry before but foolishly thought I would try FMP this year. Just cannot get one with it, as hard as I try!

Punchs mum

Comment

Thank you for the heads up. I let my Ancestry subscription lapse and am using FMP, but will be worth a look at what may be new.
              Bubblebelle x

FAMILY INTERESTS: Pitts of Sherborne Gloucs. Deaney (Bucks). Pye of Kent. Randolph of Lydd, Kent. Youell of Norfolk and Suffolk. Howe of Lampton. Carden of Bucks.

Comment

https://www.familytreeforum.com/show...ds-on-Ancestry is one very recent addition.
                Caroline
                Caroline's Family History Pages
                Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
                X