Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help in looking for information after adoption

Hi
    I been asked by a relative to see if I can help him find any information to add to the little he knows,
    he and three sisters were put into Barnardos when very young,
    His Mother ;
    A M children whom went into Barnardos
    R M 28 May 1949
    S M 1950ish
    K M 15 Feb 1951
    M T dob ?
    I can see two families on Ancestry with connections with names R has mentioned, he says in the earlier years it was mentioned she had a partner or married a K who was said to be like a step father to him as he does not know who his father was nor did S and K..
    M was born in to her 2nd husband W T Not sure if she went into Barnardo's...
    I can see on ANcestry two families one with T mentioned and one with K they both have connections with Australia...Step dad emigrated to Australia , seems these two trees may marriage up somewhere along the line as R knows bits of info from both trees...he said W T came into the family after K had left for Australia ...there is no mention of R or the siblings in either tree...can anyone help to see if these two tree's do join together, I have only the information I have given you...His Mother did Marry W T in Liverpool in 1956 aged 31 yrs.
    Last edited by JudithM; 02-10-16, 12:44.

I see a birth on Freebmd for a M T in Liverpool June 1956 with mothers maiden name M.
    Last edited by JudithM; 02-10-16, 12:45.

Comment

Our terms and conditions do not allow details of possibly living people to be posted. I have therefore edited your post and would ask anyone who would like to offer help to send you a private message.
      Last edited by JudithM; 02-10-16, 12:45.
      Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Thank You for that Judith , much appreciated...

Comment

Can we find the parents of A M to enable to go back further...
          Last edited by JudithM; 02-10-16, 12:46.

Comment

if you'd like to pm me a clue

Comment

If they were legally adopted then they are entitled to see their adoption file, also any files about them held by Barnardos.

OC
              Last edited by Olde Crone Holden; 02-10-16, 18:30. Reason: Stupid kindle predicted text!

Comment

Hiya Scouse boy - I was born in Garston Liverpool Jan 1951 .
                if the family you are researching are around Garston/Speke/Allerton/Hunts Cross - PM me details - I might just know the family .....
                Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
                oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
                adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
                merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
                coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

getting in touch with him today or tomorrow, see what else I can find...

Comment

Working...
                  X