Ancestry problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry problem

Is anyone having a problem with Ancestry? My homepage looks the same as usual, but instead of getting details what I had been looking at, I get details of a random tree that's nothing to do with me - a different tree every time I try!

very odd mine is okay why dont you email or ring them they are pretty good at sorting out problems.

Comment

I emailed them this afternoon - immediate reply to say someone would investigate. Just checked - yet another strange family invading my home page!

Comment

thats weird ? hope they sort it soon

Comment

Well at last - after lots of invasions, reduced today to just one unknown family. now I'm presented with my own familiar (as far as I know) people. I seem to have arrived home after an unbooked global trip! Still don't know what shot me off into strange waters.

Judith

Comment

very strange, I spooked myself today forgot I was looking at a tree with hints in it and got really worried about the names in it as I knew they were wrong, then remembered it wasn't my tree. phew

Comment

Been there - done that but this time, I didn't even know the names - lots middle European. Anyway - now back to normal, almost wishing there were some unusual names to save me trawling through endless lists....

Comment

some of my unusual names are harder to track than common ones.:(

Comment

Working...
                X