missing joseph whitehead.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing joseph whitehead.

seeking anthing on joseph whitehead born may 1878 to benjamin whitehead and eliza his wife nee foster at balsall common bapt temple balsall. warwickshire .
    i have him in 1881 as aged three years old then loose him until his army papers ,taken in 1896.
    its a short service . but he is down now as benjamin joseph whitehead. down as a groom. born balsall common warwickshire.
    next of kin benjamin whitehead carpenter of balsall common which is later crossed out and margaret wife is put in. he joined te royal artillary and next he is in military barracks in cork.details of marriage off army records are as follows married margaret sullivan spinster born cork marriage took place on 12. 11. 1908.married without leave he was discharged from army in 1912 medically unfit. then in 1913 he is back in warwickshire where he was killed in coventry in an avvident.
    can anybody help me fill in the missing years please i seem to have looked everywhere without sucess thank you.

In 1891 he's still with his parents but transcribed on Ancestry as Whitebread

Here on Findmypast

Jackie

Comment

thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X