Recommendations for program please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recommendations for program please

My new laptop is windows 10 and doesnt come with word or works. Ive downloaded open office but I need a program that can convert incoming word documents into pdf that I can access.

Can anyone please recommend a free download Word converter program that I can install?

Many thanks.

The free version of CutePDF should do it.

http://www.cutepdf.com/
    Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
    Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
    Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
    Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
    Devine in Ireland

Comment

Won't Open Office do exactly what you want? One convenience of both Open Office and its very close relative Libre Office is that thery can open documents produced by many other word processing programs, including Word (of various vintages). If you particularly want to end up with a pdf, I know that LibreOffice has an "Export as pdf" option which basically just saves the dsocument as a pdf. As the two programs are so closely related, I suspect that Open Office has a similar option.

scuda
      Pitman / Pittman in North Glos (Didbrook, Prestbury, Longhope, Tewkesbury, Stow, Cirencester, etc), London & Australia

Comment

Working...
      X