Canadian Research help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Research help please

Any help would be welcomed please on my grandfathers sister who left the West Midlands for Ontario (believed) around 1905. Her name was Eliza or Elizabeth Lunn and she is thought to be Ward by marriage. She died in 1925. She had a daughter Florence Gertrude Ward who died in 1989.

Eliza left terrible poverty in the West Midlands, I am hoping she had a better life in Canada.

Do you have her year of birth?
    Did she marry in England or Canada and do you know when?
    Was her daughter born in England or Canada?
    Elaine

Comment

I see on a previous thread you have:
      Elizabeth Lunn 1871 married Donald Cameron Munro in 1899 and emigrated to USA or Canada 1905
      Is this the same Eliza/Elizabeth?
      Elaine

Comment

This is confusing.
        Your previous thread - https://www.familytreeforum.com/show...nd-maybe-Munro

Darksecretz has given quite a bit of information on Elizabeth/Eliza Lunn with husband Frank Sheldon Field and daughter Florence Gertrude (from post #13 onwards).
        Is this info not correct or are you now talking about a different Eliza Lunn?
        Elaine

Comment

Thanks Elaine, sorry for the confusion. We are talking about the same person, what I was hoping for was something in regards to where she might have lived and whether she had a better life in Canada than she suffered in England.I have a note of her daughter Florence Gertrude Field which became Ward, I have a note of a Charles Ward, not sure if that is a husband or a son. again the hope is that they had a good life

Comment

Working...
          X