St Pancras cemetery look up ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• St Pancras cemetery look up ?

Just wondered if anyone could find who is in this grave at the above cemetery . We think it could be an Evans buried before 1925 as we have a monumental masons bill for cleaning and replacing marble headstone and kerb ing and putting memorial in order . Evan Evans picked up the bill . The grave number is 147-w-6. I tried looking at deceased online but you have to subscribe to see anything . Son in law phoned the cemetery but the lady he spoke to didn't seem to know how to find the record of who is in the grave . We wonder if it could be a first wife of his Evans ancestor . Any help much appreciated
    Liz
    my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

dont think you can search by grave numbers can you give me any other clues ?

Comment

Hi Val
      We think it could be Ann Evans who was the first wife of Evan Evans .her maiden name was Richards . They married in 1895 but she had died by 1900 when he married his second wife Adleis Hughes . As Evan Evans is paying the expenses on the grave in St Pancras cemetery we are sure it must be a family member . He was also paying expenses on another grave in the cemetery and we know Abraham Evans is in that one as we have the original sealed grave papers .
      Liz
      my avatar is Emily Varndell Andrews,my paternal grandmother born 1891

Comment

got it pmd you
        Last edited by Guest; 16-08-16, 20:39.

Comment

Working...
        X