am mad with myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• am mad with myself

I put a query on a Forum in 2012 thought I had all the answers I would get so not been back till today, I started to google and up came a response from a rellie in 2014 ,wish I had gone back sooner now, but its exciting never the less.

You got there in the end, Val.....hope the reply was fruitful for you.
    Jacky

Comment

it sure is thanks

Comment

I know what you mean Val. Some years ago I had a message from a 'cousin' direct from a web site just as I was about to leave on holiday. I sent a quick reply to say that I would send a full reply when I returned. When I tried to find her again I couldn't find the message and I couldn't remember what site it was. I have been kicking myself ever since and vowed not to make the same mistake again.
        Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 13-08-16, 10:06.
        Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

thats awful Chrissie have you tried googling?

Comment

I've forgotten my old genes reunited login details :(
            Just thought I'd check if any of my old contacts had tried to message me recently (well, within the last 7 years at least!)

Oldies will remember many of us stopped going there when this site was first set up.

I think I probably used an email addy from my previous ISP so unless I suddenly get inspired I might have to write that off.
            Vicky

Comment

I have contact details on a genealogical regional group asking for contacts. Except that email addy is also 15 years out of date & I can't change it! (No edit facilities)
              Vicky

Comment

the site that had this info had my old email address too, maybe you could email GR ?

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
                  thats awful Chrissie have you tried googling?
                  I tried everything Val.
                  Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
                  X