nursing website WW1 and WW2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nursing website WW1 and WW2

Just seen this posted on FB. Looks interesting.

Scarletfinders.co.uk which deals with military nursing services and hospitals in both World Wars and where different nursing records can be found.

I cannot find this link in the reference library under Medical or Military so perhaps someone could add this please.
    Last edited by Katarzyna; 08-08-16, 21:04.
    Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Don't worry - it's there on the British Army page.: https://www.familytreeforum.com/cont...e-British-Army

Very sadly, the creator of that website and the acknowledged expert on miltary nursing, Sue Light, died suddenly very recently.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Thanks Caroline, perhaps it could be put under Medical - nursing section - as it is more general than just British Army.
      Sorry to hear about Sue, a great loss, she helped me years ago with my Gran's nursing info.
      Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Originally posted by Katarzyna View Post
        Thanks Caroline, perhaps it could be put under Medical - nursing section - as it is more general than just British Army.
        Sorry to hear about Sue, a great loss, she helped me years ago with my Gran's nursing info.
        Since she created the site and we put in the link it has been developed to include Naval Nursing, so I'll have think of the best place to move it to, but it will still be within the Military pages. We avoid putting links on to more than one page especially as there is a very efficient Advanced search system. You just need to use the keywords box and tick Articles.
        Caroline
        Caroline's Family History Pages
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

Working...
        X