1939 info help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 info help

I am useless at deciphering what this means any help please, in case this helps she was married at least 4 times maybe more and divorced too, so I expect its something to do with thatCapture.JPG

Top dates looks like when she married.

22.6.86? - 31.12.84 - 25.8.45

bottom bit might be the marriage references but looks like a bit like her Medical card number ie 4 capital letters and 2 numbers in my case.
    Last edited by JBee; 01-08-16, 15:29.

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

thanks JBee but she married in 1929 1970 1973 1986 at least ?

Comment

Originally posted by JBee View Post
        Top dates looks like when she married.

22.6.86? - 31.12.84 - 25.8.45

bottom bit might be the marriage references but looks like a bit like her Medical card number ie 4 capital letters and 2 numbers in my case.
        Agree, but possible dates when change of name was notified rather than the actual marriage dates.
        Judith passed away in October 2018

Comment

Normally they write the new surnames and dates of name change

Comment

thanks Judith and Peb they do dont they so wonder why hers aren't, the more I look at her the more confused I am getting.

Comment

Some entries that appear to have got a bit 'messy' have been re entered on another page. It will say 'see page ...' on the right hand side. My own mum's entry is like this, although the original line is not really very bad. Maybe it depended on the neatness standard of the individual clerk. Strangely my mum's entry on the additional page was already open but not the one where she was with her family. I had it opened and both lines contained identical information and were perfectly legible to me!
              Anne

Comment

oh thanks Anne shall have another look

Comment

Working...
                X