Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does any one one knows from where our names exist ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does any one one knows from where our names exist ?

What does my name meaning? From where does these names exist . Does anyone knows there origin?

Your own name could come from a place name called Bühne or an association with the meaning of the word Bühne: ‘scaffold’, ‘barn loft’.

Most surnames/last names/family names come from an original occupation, or an original place of origin or a family association with a particular feature. Some are made from family relationships and some are from spelling errors :D

Comment

earliest I could find
      Born 8 June 1669 - Metzingen, Reutlingen, Schwarzwaldkreis, Wuerttemberg ( Germany)
      Johan Gorg Buehner
      his father was Johan Martin Buehner b 1644 died 1727 but doesn't give a Place of birth or death

mine is simple
      Oakes - the family by the Oak tree ....
      Last edited by garstonite; 03-07-16, 06:22.
      Allan ......... researching oakes/anyon/standish/collins/hartley/barker/collins-cheshire
      oakes/tipping/ellis/jones/schacht/...garston, liverpool
      adams-shropshire/roberts-welshpool
      merrick/lewis/stringham/nicolls-herefordshire
      coxon/williamson/kay/weaver-glossop/stockport/walker-gorton

Comment

Discover the meaning of the Buehner name on Ancestry®. Find your family's origin in the United Kingdom, average life expectancy, most common occupation, and more.

Edna

Comment

Originally posted by garstonite View Post
          earliest I could find
          Born 8 June 1669 - Metzingen, Reutlingen, Schwarzwaldkreis, Wuerttemberg ( Germany)
          Johan Gorg Buehner
          his father was Johan Martin Buehner b 1644 died 1727 but doesn't give a Place of birth or death

mine is simple
          Oakes - the family by the Oak tree ....
          Thanks friend

Comment

Thank you friend . I was thinking of my new born baby name , just a question arrives at that moment in my mind.

Comment

I am searching for my baby names and i founded a website with names meanings, numerology and origin . It is very good to know your name meaning . I am looking for English baby names .http://www.babynology.com/english_babynames.html

Comment

Working...
              X