Cached websites

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cached websites

I'm sure I read something somewhere on this site in the last month or two about finding cached websites - it was an an aside in the middle of some thread so I haven't been able to find it again.
    So can anyone tell me if there is a way of getting at the site below, frustratingly taken down just a couple of weeks ago.
    Forum Not Found

ballingarry.freeforums.org was removed for inactivity on May 16, 2016.

Thanks,
    Christine
    Last edited by Karamazov; 05-06-16, 00:28.
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

You could try the "Wayback Machine" on Internet Archives
    Elaine

Comment

Here you go:-

Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
      Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
      Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
      Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
      Devine in Ireland

Comment

Snap! Sorry Elaine, I posted a reply without reading the rest of the thread!
        Co-ordinator for PoW project Southern Region 08
        Researching:- Wieland, Habbes, Saettele, Bowinkelmann, Freckenhauser, Dilger in Germany
        Kincaid, Warner, Hitchman, Collie, Curtis, Pocock, Stanley, Nixey, McDonald in London, Berks, Bucks, Oxon and West Midlands
        Drake, Beals, Pritchard in Kent
        Devine in Ireland

Comment

Working...
        X