Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Research

I am at a brick wall researching the Bucceri family of Italy and New York

E B was born 1930 in NY to an Anthony Bucceri, born abt 1899 in Italy, supposedly came through Ellis Island. That is all I know.

I cannot find ANY census records - can you help me?

Thank you!

Sorry, as E B could still be living I have removed the full name, as our terms and conditions don't allow the naming of living people. If you know for sure that they are deceased let us know and we can reinstate the name.
    Judith
    Last edited by JudithM; 28-05-16, 14:28. Reason: possible living person

try familysearch .......... the Mormon site

Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
    My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Try being a little creative with the surname when searching the Ellis Island site - I did a tour around there a couple of years ago - vv fascinating - but the immigration officers just wrote down what they thought they heard and the immigrants would've been to scared to correct them. the noise in the hall would've been deafening.

this is another good site for italian New Yorkers

Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

You have to register to search on the Ellis Island site, but it is free to do so.
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Working...
        X