Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Find my Past

We're having a few technical difficulties
    Please accept our apologies. We're aware of the problem and we're working hard to fix it.

Sorry if this causes you any inconvenience - we're confident we can get the site up and running again very soon.

Thank you for your patience.
    Findmypast

I'm getting this on a regular basis and YES it does cause inconvenience. As does logging me off regularly and then not taking me back to the page I was searching when I log back in.

GRRRRRRRR sigh. Feel better for a rant! LOL
    Anne

just in time for the weekend :(

Comment

Now I've got this one ....

Sorry, an error occurred while processing your request
      Our support team have been notified of this error and will correct it as soon as possible.

The findmypast team

Comment

Still can't get anywhere .... 2 hours! How 'convenient' NOT.
        Anne

Comment

me too its very naughty of them

Comment

So I finally got to look at the record I was trying to get at (something on the 1939 register). I put in the search terms I had used earlier and it said 'no results'. I put in the same terms and found the record, looked at the image, and copied the bits I. Then remembered I needed something else, went back to the same page with the search, clicked again and guess what? No result!!! Now you see me, now you don't!!
            Clearly their search engine is having a bit of a lie down. LOL
            Anne

Comment

Just to redress the balance from my rant (!!)
              I put exactly the same search term in AGAIN this morning and got the proper results straight away and then straight to the image. So the lie down must have done the search engine good.
              Anne

Comment

thats good to know

Comment

I didn't have any problems with FMP at all last week or through the weekend ................ but I am subscribed through .com.au

I wonder if that makes a difference??

I certainly get 2 sets of emails, one for the UK people and one from the Australian site ....... often with different information.
                  My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

Working...
                  X