Looking for descendants of 62 welsh methodists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for descendants of 62 welsh methodists

I hope this link works - there has been no joy with this search and I do know for a fact that the contractors have tried very hard but perhaps people on here with their skills may be able to help even if it is short notice. If anybody does have a break through PM and I will pass on contact details to the team.

A PUBLIC service to remember 62 adults and children whose remains and memorials were found at a chapel graveyard will take place next week.
    Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Originally posted by Bo the Bodger View Post
    I hope this link works - there has been no joy with this search and I do know for a fact that the contractors have tried very hard but perhaps people on here with their skills may be able to help even if it is short notice. If anybody does have a break through PM and I will pass on contact details to the team.

http://www.southwalesargus.co.uk/new...l/?ref=mr&lp=7
    Just seen this. Is there only 2 names to research? What about the others?
    Margaret

Comment

Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
      Just seen this. Is there only 2 names to research? What about the others?
      Margaret
      Thinking the same thing.

Comment

I assume they were hoping to find descendants who had done their 'tree'. The two mentioned died before being on any census, so only a birth certificate would help to find any descendants of them. Unless of course they were in graves with other family members on them.
        Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Sorry been away - the are no records for the chapel - they have contacted everywhere they could think of including the methodist organisation, local records offices & archives, the TNA and local undertakers who may have had records. I've just put this out here in the hope others may have suggestions as to where else to go - it is a huge long shot I know. I will ask at work on Monday if there are any other details I can share with you.
          Bo

At present: Marshall, Smith, Harding, Whitford, Lane (in and around Winchcomb).

Comment

Working...
          X