Fmp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fmp

Anybody else getting the message Our search service is unavailable owing to a high demand ??
    Is there something new on there I dont know about .

Not just you Val. There are some complaints appearing on their Facebook page.
    I've found it to be somewhat unreliable over the last couple of days with error messages appearing and nil results when I know the record is there. Hopefully they will sort themselves out soon.
    Elaine

Comment

I did wonder Elaine if there was a special offer going on ,it kept crashing on me last night too.

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post
        I did wonder Elaine if there was a special offer going on ,it kept crashing on me last night too.
        Not that I am aware of.
        Elaine

Comment

I've been finding FMP incredibly slow recently and quite often get apologetic messages saying 'try again' etc. But Ancestry is also very slow at the moment. Its very frustrating. I cleared my history and caches and other sites are OK so it mst be them. Maybe they have just got too big for their boots :(
          Anne

Comment

I wondered that too Anne it has been very hit and miss lately, last night was really bad.

Comment

I'm finding it very slow again this morning - doesn't really want to do any searches. (Think it's a bit like me and has "the dog on." ;D )

Jay
              Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Working...
              X