1939 Register access

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1939 Register access

Could somebody please confirm that it is not just my ability to access the 1939 register, and that if you go to http://search.findmypast.co.uk/recor...05G%2F005%2F26 and look at the original image, all the pages after this one gives the result "Unable to open [object Object]: HTTP 404 attempting to load TileSource" ie pages 5 to 13 are not accessable.
    I have reported this to Findmypast several times in the past 5 weeks but there is no change, so was wondering if it was just me.

PS just found, on checking that link takes you straight into the faulty ? pages
    Last edited by DgJay; 30-03-16, 13:16.
    DGJay

Originally posted by DgJay View Post
    ... gives the result "Unable to open [object Object]: HTTP 404 attempting to load TileSource" ie pages 5 to 13 are not accessable.
    Same thing happens when I try it :(

STG
    Always looking for Goodwins in Berkshire.

Comment

Using my link not yours, I too get the same result for Arthur, Robert and Alice - Unable to open [object Object]: HTTP 404 etc . However my own are all opening OK. I assume you are only having an error message for this particular search?
      Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

I had the same trouble have reported it too

Comment

Many thanks for the confirmations, just glad its not me getting past it....
          DGJay

Comment

I'm having a similar problem this morning - said there's someone still alive in the household, but the wife was born in 1893 and the husband probably earlier, so I think not!

Jay
            Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

Working...
            X