Jane Fell 1877, Toxteth Liverpool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jane Fell 1877, Toxteth Liverpool.

This is my grandmother; I have her birth certificate but I cant find her birth registration probably because of poor transcription again.
    Additionally I cant find her in the 1891 census and would appreciate help in finding her. She never moved out of Liverpool and married (badly) in 1898.

Could it be the Jane Fell born Dec 1877 - West Derby 8b 614
    West Derby covers Toxteth Park.
    Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 28-03-16, 13:16.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Are her parents James and Agnes?

Comment

Well done Chris, which Register was this?................her parents would be Arthur & Mary Fell and Arthur would have been a Coachman.

Comment

It was Free BMD Alan.

Comment

Oh no!..................I couldnt see it in Ancestry and gave up...............must be my age Chris

Comment

Are you sure about Arthur being a Coachman Alan? I looked for her in 1881 and I came across this one mis-transcribed under Hill. Did I look for it for you at the beginning of the month? Only I seem to have added the alternative name for them all on 2nd March and Arthur is down as a labourer. - http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...off=&ml_rpos=1
              I've Just noticed that he was a coachman in 1871.

That Arthur appears to die in 1882 and the mother is living with her son in 1891 - http://interactive.ancestry.co.uk/65...d=&usePUB=true
              Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 28-03-16, 15:29.

Comment

Working...
              X