Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK 2009 Birth Index

Hi guys,

I'm trying to locate a birth record for 2009 for the UK and looking online I cannot see a site that goes up to that recently in the past. Please could you confirm if that is the case?

Thanks,
    Pippa
    Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Yes, the records are not online and there are no plans to put them online.

You have to go to one of (five?) centres in person in order to see the indexes. Sorry, I can't remember all the centres but I'm sure someone else will know!

OC

Comment

You do not say which part of the UK you are researching. Scottish births are indexed online up to 2014.

Comment

Available on microfiche at:
        • Library of Birmingham
        • Bridgend Reference and Information Library
        • City of Westminster Archives Centre
        • Manchester Central Library
        • Newcastle City Library
        • Plymouth Central Library
        • The British Library

Also worth checking the local UKBMD websites - some of which have BMD registrations up to the present day.
        UKBMD Local BMD Links for Births, Marriages and Deaths Indexes Online. Local BMD Indexes, Family History, Baptisms, Marriages, Burials, Monumental Inscriptions, Civil Registration, GRO Indexes, BMD, BDM, UK 1841 to 1911 censuses. Who Do You Think You Are?
        Elaine

Comment

Thanks for the replies - for some reason I didn't get any notifications. It looks like I might be making a trip to Birmingham...
          Click here to order your BMD certificates for England and Wales for only £9.25 General Register Office

Do you have camera? Click here to see if you can help Places of Worship

Jacob Sudders born in Prussia c.1775 married Alice Pidgeon in 1800 in Gorelston. Do you know where Jacob was born?

Comment

Originally posted by Pippa Doll View Post
            Thanks for the replies - for some reason I didn't get any notifications.
            Probably because in your settings "Automatic Thread Subscription Mode" is set to "do not subscribe"
            Elaine

Comment

Working...
            X