No announcement yet.

Rauch,Rausch,Rusch-Researching our German,Russian and possibly Hungarian Roots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rauch,Rausch,Rusch-Researching our German,Russian and possibly Hungarian Roots

Hi Everyone!

My name is Chriss Rusch i am our family's genealogist and we are researching our ancestral history. Thanks to The AHSGR we have recently learned our most distant known ancestor on my father's side was Ludwig Rauch b approx 1716. He and his wife Anna immigrated to Dobrinka,Russia in 1765. They had documentation in Lubeck,Germany that they were from Tab or Tag Austria. This was also documented in OranienBaum,Russia their final port prior to departing to Dobrinka.

We have made some interesting yet unconfirmed connections of Rauch,Rausch Family's from Hesse,Germany..........in particular from the Bleichenbach area near Selters and Ortenberg. One family in particular is Johann Georg Rauch b 1662? and his wife Anna Katharina Glas who immigrated with their 7 children to or near Keszohidegkut.Tolna County,Hungary in 1722. Tab,Somogy County,Hungary is located approximately 34 from Keszohidegkut and it is my thoughts that Ludwig choose Tab as his town of origin because he could not spell much less pronounce Keszohidegkut!!

I have DNA with FamilyTreeDNA and at this writing still have not made a Rauch/Rausch/Rusch genetic connection yet. I have though made an indirect Rauch connection with a Rauch family in the 1600's-1700's in Odernheim,Pfaltz,Rheinland,Germany via Ancestry.comDNA. I have submitted for a DNA test on Ancestry to confirm or relationship.

If you might have any information on where to search for additional information on our family ancestry we would appreciate any help you may be able to provide, including church records in Hesse......and others who are searching Rauch/Rausch/Rusch Family Heritage and or those Surnames who have YDNA or autosomal DNA

We have a GREAT deal of Family Tree info from Ludwig Rauch 1765 who was one of the ORIGINAL settlers in Dobrinka in the Volga region all the way to our granpa Alexander Rusch who immigrated to Colorado in 1913.We also have detailed Peil Family Tree information of our gramma Molly Peil-Rusch who immigrated from Holstein & Dobrinka to Colorado in 1909. We would be happy to share this info with our confirmed distant relatives throughout the world.

Thank You!
    Chriss
    Colorado,USA Member- AHSGR FamilyTreeDNA & DNA Research Projects Big-Y Archaic Projects Ancestry.Com MyHeritage
    FamilySearch GEDMatch Y-Search.com
Working...
X