Isabella Harrison b 1854

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isabella Harrison b 1854

Seeking any info on Isabella Harrison born1854 Philadelphia,Pennsylvania both parents born in Scotland.
    Phanuel

What sort of information are you looking for.
    There appear to be some entries in Family Search which might relate to her.

1871 census (UK)
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.

1880 census:
    Discover your family history. Explore the world’s largest collection of free family trees, genealogy records and resources.
    Elaine

Comment

I want the full name of her father, date and place of birth date and place of marriage(if there was one!) , dates and places of death of all the family members..Did Isabella have any siblings.....noting that she came back to the UK in 1871 could this have been when her father died?
      Appreciate your help.
      Phanuel

Comment

If the only information you have is the two census entries which I have given then I would start with the 1871 census and research the Duncan family. If the relationship given is correct then Isabella Duncan is Isabella Harrison's aunt, so presumably a sister to her mother Jane.

Did Isabella Harrison marry - if so is there a marriage certificate which might contain the name of both parents.

Probably a bit early for much to be available online, but have you checked for passenger lists for her parents to America?
        Elaine

Comment

I'm going to move your post over to our Family History Research forum. You've actually posted it in the Research Offers forum, which means you are offering to do lookups for others!
          Elaine

Comment

Working...
          X