FTM 2014 - Managing Historical Events suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FTM 2014 - Managing Historical Events suggestions

Within FTM 2014 I was just wondering whether anyone has found a way of actually printing just the list of Historical Events actually currently saved within the program and thus will subsequently appear within an Individuals Timeline Report?

I love the way that this brings alive an ancestors life and have been busy adding some of my own Historical Events. I am also about to change some that were originally included from, say, US History to World History so that they also appear in my (UK) Ancestors Timeline Reports.

And so it was to try and see what Historical Events are already saved within the program and so hopefully avoid duplication as I add others with possible a slightly different Event description that I was just wondering if just the list of Events could be printed. Within Edit>Manage Historical Events, I did click on 'Help' at the bottom right which then seemed to give me access to a Manual with an ability to print out but not what I wanted, a list of the actual Historical Events.

Does anyone have any suggestions please?

George

I think I just found a way to print a list but not sure, have you tried contacting FTM

Comment

Cannot see any way to print just a list of the Historical Events.
      Elaine

Comment

No I haven't contacted anyone else. Guess as I have had help on other issues with this Forum that is who I turned to immediately. But contact FTM? You mean the, was it Canadian, owners?

Think the only way it seems round my query is to action a screen print and then bring that initially into an editing program to first crop to size and then bring that result into a desktop publishing program I have, Long way round but seems as if it will be the only way.

George

Comment

Working...
        X