Ancestry Cancellations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancestry Cancellations

Hi, I recently received the renewal for my 12 sub to Ancestry WW. Wishing to cancel the account - no longer relevant to me - I visited the account page and

cancelled my subscription (hot key). There has been no reaction to this yet and I am slightly worried that it may be ignored by Ancestry. Is there any waiting

time between cancelling and receiving notification please, or are there any other actions that I could take.
    Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

have you looked at your account details to make sure it was cancelled in time Grumpy? they dont usually notify you until they maybe send you an offer

Comment

Eventually worked out it was something wrong with my e-mail programme. It will send to messages to some, to others it refuses to and sends me back a message from

the mail post office to say that the message was undeliverable. Am still to look into it. Went to lap top and had no problem and have since had a confirmation from A that

the account has been cancelled. Now, all I have to do is wait for an offer from FMP.
      Whoever said Seek and Ye shall find was not a genealogist.

David

Comment

Working...
      X