They married 2 Nov 1903 Bramshott Hampshire

Had two boys
    William Victor Kingshott born 4 Sep 1903 in Bramshott Hampshire
    Richard Sydney Robinson born 20 Mar 1905 in Bramshott Hampshire

Both boys with grandparents in 1911

This is the parents in 1911 the last time they were seen

The boys were brought up by their grandparents and I know all about them

Can anybody find anything about the Parents after 1911

I did find a death in Wales for a Naomi Robinson born 1 Aug 1884 but it would seem its not her
    Last edited by Darksecretz; 09-02-16, 20:00.

er Val... you might want to check that link, it goes to your tree :emb: would you like me to put in the 1911 link if your editing time has ran out?
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

oh gawd yes please

Comment

On his army records to reserve 1904-1913, gives marriage to Noami but next of kin father Parker Robinson in Durham.
        Elaine

Looking for Ward, Moore, Hunt, Warren...and who was Gertrude Wills

http://leicestermoores.tribalpages.com
        http://wardnottsleics.tribalpages.com

Comment

sorted

can't spot anything really, but then again I'm quite tired...
          Julie
          They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Naomi is on the further reaches of my tree! I can't help yet with what happened to her though, but I have been looking. (Her great grandfather Roger Kingshott was my 5x great grandfather, there are some of mine in the FTF gedcom but you need to tick the vague search box as some of the surname spellings are a bit mangled)

I have a public tree on ancestry so you can see her here
            Last edited by Jill on the A272; 09-02-16, 20:19.

Comment

Thanks Julie you are excused, and thanks for looking Elaine I do know about their parents I just want to find them after 1911 either the deaths or maybe a remarriage anything .
              Jill their Son Richard Sydney married my Aunt, I do hate loose ends.

Comment

I see from a tree on ancestry by http://community.ancestry.co.uk/prof...0-000000000000 that his father was Parkin Robinson whose probate was granted in 1920 http://interactive.ancestry.co.uk/19...d=&usePUB=true

Might be worth getting the will to see if Albert Victor is named.

Margaret
                Last edited by margaretmarch; 09-02-16, 20:26.

Comment

you know Margaret thats a good idea dont know why I didn't think of that will do

Comment

Originally posted by Val wish Id never started View Post

I did find a death in Wales for a Naomi Robinson born 1 Aug 1884 but it would seem its not her
                    Why do you think this is not her? she is shown as a married woman on the 1939 register - I have the image if you'd like it. Maybe he was using a different first name as the husband on the record seems to be William J. Perhaps find the marriage to rule this one out.

Margaret

Comment

If you mean the death in June 1972 W.Glamorgan the date of birth says 1st Aug 1883. After searching I suspect this one might be Naomi Williams who was born Sept quarter of 1883 in Neath and married William J Robinson in Neath in 1908.
                      Possibly them in 1911 - http://interactive.ancestry.co.uk/23...d=&usePUB=true
                      Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by margaretmarch View Post
                        Why do you think this is not her? she is shown as a married woman on the 1939 register - I have the image if you'd like it. Maybe he was using a different first name as the husband on the record seems to be William J. Perhaps find the marriage to rule this one out.

Margaret
                        Right found this couple and their first child Zena b1909 in 1911 http://search.ancestry.co.uk/cgi-bin...off=&ml_rpos=1 so definitely not your couple but how spooky that a Naomi ??? was born on the same day as yours

Margaret

Comment

Snap - Same day but a year older Margaret See my post #11 :D
                          Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Thanks everyone ,yes its spooky isn't it I really thought I had hit the jackpot when I found that death, have ordered Parkin's will, hope it gives me a clue.

Comment

Originally posted by Chrissie Smiff View Post
                              Snap - Same day but a year older Margaret See my post #11 :D
                              Should go to Specsavers and get better glasses - also a new brain!
                              Margaret

Comment

I haven't found any more on Naomi, but have found a newspaper report of her brother beating up his wife in 1918 as she lay in bed after having left him with their 6 children. He said she had neglected the children to go out with soldiers and had taken them all to live with a woman of alleged ill repute.

Comment

oh really Jill , I do wonder if Naomi left the country.

Comment

Got Parkins will he does not mention Albert Victor or Naomi? only 2 daughters and 2 sons who were alive at the time .
                                    So either he cut Albert out or he had died ?
                                    Funny thing though one of Albert's sons joined the army and he gives his fathers name and address of 2 Woolmer Terrace, Blackmoor, Liss, Hants in 1920

Comment

When was the will written Val? That should help you narrow your search down a little?

Remembering: Cuthbert Gregory 1889 - 1916, George Arnold Connelly 1886 - 1917, Thomas Lowe Davenport 1890 - 1917, Roland Davenport Farmer 1885 - 1916, William Davenport Sheffield 1879 - 1915, Cuthbert Gregory 1918 - 1944

Comment

hyer Tom nice to see you its 1 Jun 1920

Comment

Working...
                                        X