That Annie Phillips Again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That Annie Phillips Again

Hi, it's been a long time I know. Anyway I went to finally fill out the form for the death of the twin Annie Phillips. I thought she had died in 1934, Stockton as an unmarried woman but it turns out the record was for a married woman. So it's back to the drawing board of narrowing down the last record for Annie. The last one I personally have is the workhouse 1911 census in Durham so rather than searching for Stockton I'm sticking to Durham instead and there's a possible record. In 1917 there's an Easington marriage of an Annie Phillips & Henry Webb. I've found his death in 1932 which led to the birth in 1874 so I'm hoping that if we found the death of the Annie Webb we'd find a birth year and hopefully it might match for my Annie but sadly I can't find the death or a re-marriage. Would anyone like to please help with this?
    Lennon. Phillips. Thomas. Peacock. Tubridy. Burton.

I am the girl from that town & I'm darn proud of it.

what year was she born

Comment

She was born on 11th Nov 1897 Val.

Comment

wonder if this is her
        Annie Webb
        Birth year 1899
        Age 69
        Death quarter 1
        Death year 1968
        District Darlington
        County Durham
        Volume 1A
        Page 290

Comment

Only 12 more days to go and then the 1939 might help, especially as you have full date of birth.

Jay
          Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

I looked through that Janet and could not find a Annie Webb or Phillips for a Birth in 1897 but maybe she married somebody else

Comment

Indeed she could, Val.
              My thinking also was that if she couldn't be found in 1939, then that narrowed down the time span for a list of possible deaths to work with.

jay
              Janet in Yorkshire

Genealogists never die - they just swap places in the family tree

Comment

yes I think thats whats happened too but too tired to look now might have a go tomorrow
                night Janet
                I also think FMP will probably crash when we can search the 1939 as part of our package
                Last edited by Guest; 05-02-16, 00:32.

Comment

Thanks for the suggestions and sorry for not replying as I've only just got in. I tried the Annie Phillips & Webb search using her birthday. I've found Phillips only and there's 4 records but not one are near Durham or Stockton at all. I hadn't noticed but I've gotten the 97 mixed up. It should be 1879.

Comment

Working...
                  X