Code for FMP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Code for FMP

Just had an email with a code for 50% discount for FMP1939 Register. Used it.... but it's charged me full price.

Have emailed them but anyone else had this problem?

I know that you can only use the code once Linda. When you enter the code into the 'discount code' box and press enter it should show the reduction in the price box. When you press to proceed, if it hasn't been accepted at that price a page usually pops up to say so.
    Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Morning Chrissie. When I entered the code this came up 'Discount code successfully applied'

Very strange

Linda

Comment

But did you then click under the discounted amount to accept it? If so, it should either have gone through ok at that amount, or a page usually comes up saying discount not accepted.

Comment

I had a valid discount code a while back which did not work and I was charged the full amount, I emailed them and they refunded the overcharge

Comment

Sorry, forgot to say Morning Linda Hope you are having a happy Christmas.
            Jill is right, I'm sure they will refund you.

Comment

Waiting to hear, thanks

Linda

Comment

Got a refund, money put back into my account, very efficient service. Thanks FMP

Linda

Comment

Working...
                X