FMP 50% off Black Friday offer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP 50% off Black Friday offer

Have just received an email offering 50% off FMP - all subscriptions- until 30 November. Use code BFRIDAY15 at checkout. I'd like to take this up but I already have a sub for Britain only that runs out next year. When I click on the link to subscribe it only offers World or PAYG subs, not just Britain. Anyone else get this email? I think I got it because I had a different account last year and the email is sent to the address on that account not the one I use for my current sub. Any ideas how I could renew my current account? I can find no way to do this.

Pat

Pat look at this you can get 75% off worldwide.

Comment

Thanks Val but that did not work for me. I got as far as the sub page but it shows that it will expire in November 2016. I already have a sub until July 2016 but it's the Britain only. I do not want to pay twice for the 8 months I still have to run as I don't need the World sub. Not sure if I'm making sense but It would be better value for me if I could just use the Black Friday 50% discount and choose just the British sub but the option is not there. It would be an excellent option if I already had the World sub. Think I will contact FMP and see why there is no Britain sub in the offer when the email says all subs.

Pat

Comment

Pat think you would have found that the new sub would not start till your existing one finishes

Comment

Working...
        X