Rowsome ,Middlesborough,Yorkshire ,England

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rowsome ,Middlesborough,Yorkshire ,England

I am trying to trace a family called Rowsome in Yorkshire .

The only names I have are ........

Ernest Joseph Rowesome ,spouse Cathleen ?
    Children .......
    .. names removed - possible living people.( dates unknown)
    John James Rowsome b 8/4/1920-23/12/1985
    Spelling could be awry !

Also Baker Family in Yorkshire
    Thomas Baker , spouse Kathleen ?
    Children ..........
    Thomas Walter Baker 20/4/1918c Yorkshire,England d 20/6/1948
    .. names removed - possible living people ( dates unknown)

Would be grateful for any info.
    Julip
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 01-11-15, 18:49. Reason: names removed - possible living people

Julip - have edited the post to remove the names of possible living people. If you can confirm they are deceased then we can reinstate them.
    If members think they may be able to help might be best to communicate via message so you can share the information freely.
    Elaine

Comment

as John James is dead, is this his birth registration ..... the surname appears to be spelled as julip posted

Births Jun 1920 (>99%)

Rowsome John J Murphy Middlesbro' 9d 1209

from a tree on ancestry

Edward J Rowsome
      1892 – 1939

Elizabeth Murphy
      1896 – 1973

from freebmd ........

Deaths Dec 1939 (>99%)
      Rowsome Edward J 47 Middlesbro' 9d 1117

??? Elizabeth's death ......

Deaths Sep 1973 (98%)
      ROWSOME ELIZABETH 4JY1896 CLEVELAND 1B 1383

Cleveland is in the North Riding of Yorkshire
      My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

julip .............

are you looking to move forward with descendants of Edward Joseph, or backwards, to find his ancestors?

If you are looking at finding his ancestors, then I suspect that he was not born in England or Wales ........ I cannot find a birth for him on freebmd, nor can I find him on a census.

I suspect that he is possibly Irish.
        My grandmother, on the beach, South Bay, Scarborough, undated photo (poss. 1929 or 1930)

Researching Cadd, Schofield, Cottrell in Lancashire, Buckinghamshire; Taylor, Park in Westmorland; Hayhurst in Yorkshire, Westmorland, Lancashire; Hughes, Roberts in Wales.

Comment

from http://www.gravestonephotos.com/publ...3&scrwidth=300

Edward Joseph Rowsome grave monument in St Joseph SMT church burial ground, Ormesby

Edward Joseph Rowsome 1939 47
          Henry Rowsome 1930 12
          Elizabeth Rowsome 1973 77

Comment

Hi Elaine ,

Many thanks for editing post . Unfortunately I don`t have any births or deaths so not sure if they died or not . I will take your advice and send PM`s.

Julip

Comment

Just to add that julip has contacted me to say that she has been in contact with the owner of that ancestry tree, and they are connected

Comment

Working...
              X