Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how do you search facebook?

I found this link
    This wikiHow teaches you to find friends on Facebook, both by searching for new friends and by browsing through your existing friends. You can do this on both the desktop version of Facebook and the mobile app. If you don't yet have a...

and tried it out and still couldnt find the people i was looking for in canada and australia .
    does any one have any tips on how to search facebook not just for names but also for names mentioned in posts? I am trying to find any lost relatives this way who may or may not be alive. i tried putting in area/counties but still came up with nothing. If the person has ticked all the privacy boxes does that mean they dont show up at all?
    thank you
    Angelina

might be that they aren't on facebook? have you tried googling their name? address/family members? try GenesReunited? international phone books etc..
    Julie
    They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

yes i have tried google and some phone books but not come up with anything. what i am really after are descendants of those born about 1920-40 who mention their parents or grandparents in posts on FB. am on ancestry and have checked every tree i can but seems they have disappeared or died or moved again from when i last found them. and i have searched billion graves index and family search too.
      Last edited by angelina; 20-10-15, 10:20.
      Angelina

Comment

Working...
      X