WG Grace Family Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WG Grace Family Link

I was often told has a child that I had links to the great WG Grace (Cricketer). I have been looking for rater a while now and can not find any information that would say I am linked. As it was my dad who had told me, and now my dad is no longer with us. I do not know what to do and where to go to find out. Can anyone please help me?

Originally posted by tivvyblue View Post
    I was often told has a child that I had links to the great WG Grace (Cricketer). I have been looking for rater a while now and can not find any information that would say I am linked. As it was my dad who had told me, and now my dad is no longer with us. I do not know what to do and where to go to find out. Can anyone please help me?
    Can you give some indication of what you think the link might be? In the meantime, this profile of WG mentions and hyperlinks to several (cricketing) relations of his:
    Read about W.G. Grace cricket player from England profile, stats, rankings, records, videos, photos at ESPNcricinfo

Christine
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

My dad had always told me and my sisters he was a great (not sure how far back)grandad.

Comment

I to was born in Gloucestershire, and not many miles away from Downend where WG was born

Comment

I see from the link you sent me. He had a nephew called Henry Grace. I also have a Henry Grace within my family tree?

Comment

If you are a member of Ancestry you will find 20+ different family trees featuring him.
            Phil
            historyhouse.co.uk
            Essex - family and local history.

Comment

How far have you gone back with your fathers family tree so far Tivvy? I would think the best thing to do is just to do your family tree and see where that takes you. Then worry about finding any possible link afterwards.
              Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 14-10-15, 20:30.
              Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
              X