Great Moor Junior School Stockport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Moor Junior School Stockport

Please does anyone know when Great Moor Junior School Stockport first opened and if it is possible to find a list of Teachers in 1940-1950s I am particularly looking for a Teacher called name removed possible living person in that approx. time period Thank You Pam Green
    Last edited by Elaine ..Spain; 23-09-15, 08:56. Reason: name removed - possible living person

Pam, is there any likelihood that the person you are looking for may still be alive - we don't allow the names of living people to be published on the open forum.
    I have temporarily removed the name but if you can confirm that he is deceased then I will reinstate it.
    Elaine

Comment

It might be worth emailing or phoning the archives:

localheritagelibrary@stockport.gov.uk

0161 474 4530
      Kat

My avatar is my mother 1921 - 2012

Comment

Or email the school direct and ask them if they know of the person you want to find and if they dont then ask them where their governors log books are now as the teacher may be mentioned in those.
        Angelina

Comment

Thank You for all replies Not absolutely sure if he could still be alive I was wondering if there is any school memories site like one I belong to where you enter names of Teachers you remember from your school. Will try to contact some archives Thanks again Pam

Comment

Working...
          X