ancestry sub issue leeds records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ancestry sub issue leeds records

can someone explain why i can't access the becket st cemetery records on ancestry with a UK heritage sub? i can access all the probate and parish records (including west yorkshire) they say you can access with a premium one? if i'm on the UK site, that is what they say. if i'm on the australian one, it tells me i need an australian sub? yet i can still access australian records?

If you can access the UK parish register collections then it looks as if you are on a UK Heritage plus subscription.

a.jpg

The Beckett Street cemetery records come under the heading of "Birth, Marriage & Death, including Parish" collection - I would have thought if you can see PRs then you would see these cemetery records as well.
    Might be worth contacting Ancestry - you can do it via their website. Scroll right down to bottom of page and you will see a link to "Support Centre"
    Elaine

Comment

thanks elaine, sent them an email. hopefully they explain what's going on.

Comment

Hi,

Beckett Street Cemetery records are available on www.yorkshireindexers.co.uk which is a free site to join. However if you want to look at the 'online database' there is a small annual subscription of £10.

If you want to give me a name to search I'll have a look for you.

Comment

well ancestry was helpful not......they basically said you have to upgrade if you can't access the collection. but the sites say different packages. from the email, you have to have world. there is UK heritage, UK heritage plus (which my aunt has) and world. she has access to all the records for australia, UK parish records and probate records. all of which the description of her sub says. must be a glitch on their part, as this should be part of the heritage plus package.

Comment

problem is fixed now, though i'm not sure why, as they asked me to confirm the subscription name. seems they fixed it.

Comment

I have a UK Heritage Plus sub too. I couldn't access the record previously, but today it works. Thanks Kyle, I actually found several names on interest.

Comment

I wonder if it was a glitch in their system.

Comment

Working...
                X