Theodore A Murley - man of mystery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theodore A Murley - man of mystery

Just playing about with some of husbands history and this chap Theodore A Murley (My ma in law said his middle name was archie?) was the husband of his auntie Florrie Rigby.

HANG ON, Just seen a theo Murley marrying in 1906 in Hants. and there are some navy records on familysearch. Cant understand why I didnt get any results on ancestry. SO HANG FIRE please (I cant delete this post for some reason)

Name: Theodore A Murley
    Spouse: Rigby
    Marriage: Jun 1938 - West Ham, Essex
    Other: QFeb-Apr-May-Jun 1938
    Last edited by Heather Positive Thinker; 05-08-15, 21:23.

Hmm, looks like he was 20 years old that G's auntie and may have gone to canada for a time, thats why he doesnt show up anywhere and he died in 1952 in Liverpool.

Comment

Glad you've solved it. I could delete the thread, but I'm inclined to suggest you leave it, if it's a part of the tree you want to maintain. I've just spotted another thread where someone came across an antique thread and was able to offer a chunk of new information to the original thread-poster. Had the thread been removed, it wouldn't have shown up on a web search and the poster wouldn't have received this extra info.

Christine
      Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Thanks chris x Trying to keep my mind occupied at the moment.

Comment

Working...
        X