Warwickshire Death Records

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warwickshire Death Records

Hello Everyone! I need some help finding a death record for somebody, born 1924, lived and worked in Coventry 1950,s/1960,s, may have lived in surrounding areas. F.M.P. only has Birmingham and some Rugby records. The Electoral Rolls have been checked for me, no luck there, also his workplace records don't go that far back.
    My last option is to find his death record, perhaps 1990 onwards?
    Thanks very much.
    Toby.
    Last edited by Caroline; 22-07-15, 11:15. Reason: Removed name of possible living person

Ancestry has British Phone Books online.

I found 2 entries in 1979 for a Dr. .................(earliest entry is for 1957):

1. 6 Clarendon Sq, Leamington Spa
    2. 15 Palmerston Rd, Coventry

Couldn't find a birth for an ............in 1924, however there is a death registered in Nov 2005 at Warks South district for ".......... born 3 Oct 1921."

The Probate Search service states he died 22 Nov 2005
    Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 23-07-15, 09:25.

Comment

Hello Vivian, thank you for the info. I don't think that he was a Doctor. He was born in Canada to Scottish parents who returned to Coventry to live. The birth of ........... in 1921 seems to be a bit early but I will check it, you never know!
      Thanks again.
      Toby.
      Last edited by Chrissie Smiff; 23-07-15, 09:26.

Comment

Originally posted by toby blight View Post
        Hello Everyone! I need some help finding a death record for somebody, born 1924, lived and worked in Coventry 1950,s/1960,s, may have lived in surrounding areas. F.M.P. only has Birmingham and some Rugby records. The Electoral Rolls have been checked for me, no luck there, also his workplace records don't go that far back.
        My last option is to find his death record, perhaps 1990 onwards?
        Thanks very much.
        Toby.
        If you don't know for sure that this person is deceased you should not quote their name as it is against the T&Cs of this site.

Margaret
        Last edited by JudithM; 23-07-15, 07:57.

Comment

Hello Margaret, thank you for pointing this out to me, I was not aware of it.
          Regards.
          Toby.

Comment

Sorry that your post has had to be edited Toby for the reason Margaret has given above. If anyone feels they may be able to help though they can contact you by Private Message - see 'Notifications' on the top row. You can send one to them by clicking on their name at the side of a post.
            Chrissie passed away in January 2020.

Comment

Working...
            X