best friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• best friend

Hiya all,i have been looking for my wifes best friend for a long time and no nearer now than when I started,i have a few details and I am hoping that someone can assist,dont know if she is still alive???
    her maiden name was P R ,born in 1951 in Salford,2 sister J and C,she married D S in 1974

any help would be great

Ron

I have had to edit out the names Ron as our T & Cs don't allow the naming of possibly living people. As Edna says below, if anyone thinks they can help they may contact you by private message for details.
    Judith
    Last edited by JudithM; 19-07-15, 21:40. Reason: removed names of possibly living people

Ron I think your name should be removed as the year in the message for birth is only in the last 60+ years and more than likely to break the rules on NO living people.
    Anyone who can help will offer to send a PM for details, someone with a sub to 192 may be able to help

Edna

Comment

I can't find a marriage in E&W for the couple in 1974 or for 5 years either side. Do you know where they married? Also did either of them have a middle name?

There is a P- A. R- married in Salford in 1974 but to A- C. S- How sure are you that the groom was called D- ?
      Last edited by GallowayLass; 19-07-15, 20:34.

Comment

dob

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post
        I can't find a marriage in E&W for the couple in 1974 or for 5 years either side. Do you know where they married? Also did either of them have a middle name?

There is a P- A. R- married in Salford in 1974 but to A- C. S- How sure are you that the groom was called D- ?
        I have a date for the marriage as December 1974,I think that they would of got married in Salford as that is where they lived,Daniel as atree on Genes Reunited (4769819 ) but I have left messages with no reply. Ron

Comment

cannot find that marriage ?

Comment

I agree there is someone called Alan. C. S. a marriage in Salford June qtr 1974 39 719

Edna

Comment

Could try here

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

I looked on the electoral roll last night but there were so many with those names in Lancashire I gave up, of course they may not have stayed in that area.

Comment

Best friend

Originally posted by GallowayLass View Post

So sorry I have put the wrong name of the husband,his name was A C S,the son was D.
                  . Ron
                  Last edited by JudithM; 21-07-15, 12:04. Reason: removed name of husband - possibly living

Comment

wrong name

Originally posted by clematised View Post
                    I agree there is someone called Alan. C. S. a marriage in Salford June qtr 1974 39 719

Edna
                    sorry I mixed up the husband with the sons name and the marriage you have found is the one I have found and that is the wife I am looking for,or a member of the family????

Ron

Comment

Now I have forgotten the names we researched but next stage to see if the son married and who and where and try to track him down via 192.com if possible but also find his birth to get and age for him.

Edna

Comment

OK I have found the parents marriage again but I cant find a birth for the son on free BMD with a name like S...h its difficult

Edna

Comment

You might find this site useful: http://www.lancashirebmd.org.uk/

There are marriages, but the Salford ones seem to stop at 1953. A number of the births databases reach to quite recent dates,but the Salford ones stop at 1911. There appear to be no Salford deaths transcribed yet.

But it still might be useful.

C
                          Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Just tried the sons name Births from 1970 until 1984 nothing came up so tried all the county still nothing so tried MMN and still nothing

Edna

Comment

Maybe he was born in Canada

Researching Irish families: FARMER, McBRIDE McQUADE, McQUAID, KIRK, SANDS/SANAHAN (Cork), BARR,

Comment

Working...
                              X