X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP July £1 offer ...

one month subscription for new subscribers

offer ends 11.59pm on 31st July 2015
    Last edited by LeicestershireLass; 18-07-15, 07:49.
    Don't put off until tomorrow what you can do today ~ follow your dream!

WORLD SUB £64-75 for 12 MONTHS 50% Discount

Just got this from FMP & took up their kind offer.

Throughout July we've added millions of new records to our already impressive collection of crime and prison records. This week we're exploring historic imprisonment, transportation and exile amongst our new records. Come back to Findmypast today and find out if any of your ancestors endured time behind bars.

Purchase your 12 month World subscription today - your discount will be applied automatically when you click the button above, but should you have any trouble simply type the code CRIMINAL into the promotional code box at the bottom of the payment page and click 'apply'.

Don't miss out - this offer expires at 11:59pm (BST) on Friday, 31st July.
    __________________________________________________ ___________

Only ever had a £1 sub or free credits a long time ago which were time expired.
    Matt
    My avatar is my fathers father,name unknown.............................

Comment

My renewal is coming up and I emailed to see what it would cost for a one year subscription. They're quoting me £89, which includes my discount and with the Canadian dollar being so low at the moment, think I'll have to give it a miss.

Not too happy that they're offering such a large discount to new subscribers. Except for about one month last year, I've been a member for a several of years.
      Jenny

Comment

have pmd you Jeneco
        Last edited by Guest; 18-07-15, 20:27.

Comment

Working...
        X