Harrison from Bishop Auckland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrison from Bishop Auckland

I am trying to follow the family of Francis George Harrison and Florence May Liddle from Bishop Auckland. Francis (Frank) was born 25 July 1909 and died in 1977. Florence (Florrie) was born about 1907 and died in 1959. It is their 3 children I am interested in but as I do not know if they are still alive I would appreciate it if anyone feels they would like to helkp by contacting me by PM. May Harrison

I assume you have the birth certificates for the children and so know their dates of birth. Have you searched the indexes for likely marriages or deaths?
    Uncle John - Passed away March 2020

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle John View Post
      I assume you have the birth certificates for the children and so know their dates of birth. Have you searched the indexes for likely marriages or deaths?
      Yes, I have their dates of birth - all in 1930's but cannot put on line until I find out of they are still alive. Don't know where to search for liekly deaths.

May

Comment

May you have to make 10 messages to use the PM system, add a few of your family surnames to the A to Z that will help lift your number of posts or go and join in the chat forums or quizzes then you can send details by PM to inquirers.

I have Harrison in my lines but from Whitehaven, they were Quakers and hard to find documentation until I discovered they were Quaker then got help with this and all well documented after that discovery. I now have wills and lots more information on them.

They did not have baptism but Birth were recorded by witnesses and who were present at birth records held by the Society of Quakers.

Edna
        Last edited by clematised; 15-07-15, 10:54.

Comment

Working...
        X