Very good RAF site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very good RAF site

A lot of well presented information. More databases planned including bomber command and glider pilot regiment.

Sent them biog. info and a boyhood photo for a relative. Replies have been lovely. They are also looking for volunteers to help with a project.

They are appreciative of any feedback so if you have anything to offer or want to send a comment they will be pleased to hear from you.

Thank you GallowayLass - an excellent link. My Dad served in the RAF and my Mam in the WRAF. They met at RAF Kinloss in Scotland in about 1944.
    Linda - Happy Hunting

A tidy house is the sign of a broken computer

Researching: Brown, Bell, Key and Musgrave from Cumberland. Dodds, Green, Campbell, Hall, Armstrong, Davison from Co. Durham. Raymond from Devon/Cornwall.

Comment

Looks interesting - I've added it to the Royal Air Force page in the reference library.
      Elaine

Comment

Found my former boss on the database.

Certainly looks a good site.

C
        Researching: BENNETT (Leics/Birmingham-ish) - incl. Leonard BENNETT in Detroit & Florida ; WARR/WOR, STRATFORD & GARDNER/GARNAR (Oxon); CHRISTMAS, RUSSELL, PAFOOT/PAFFORD (Hants); BIGWOOD, HAYLER/HAILOR (Sussex); LANCASTER (Beds, Berks, Wilts) - plus - COCKS (Spitalfields, Liverpool, Plymouth); RUSE/ROWSE, TREMEER, WADLIN(G)/WADLETON (Devonport, E Cornwall); GOULD (S Devon); CHAPMAN, HALL/HOLE, HORN (N Devon); BARRON, SCANTLEBURY (Mevagissey)...

Comment

Working...
        X