Christopher James Kite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christopher James Kite

Hi I am trying to find a marriage for Christopher James Kite. He was born in Erith Kent in 1941, & died 2014 in Burleigh Heads Queensland . Can anyone please find a marriage for him .
    Thank you
    I think, therefore I am. Descarte

There is no birth registration for a Christopher J Kite in 1941. but there is one at Dartford, Kent in 1948, March 1948, 5b 762, mother's maiden name Schulz, and there was a marriage registration for a Christopher J Kite at Dartford the previous year, March 1947, 5b 725. This family sailed from Southampton for Australia on 11/11/1948 on board the Moreton Bay, when their last address was shown as 61 Lower Road, Erith, Kent and Christopher, the younger, was shown aged 9/12 yr There were also two elder sisters, aged 9 and 7yrs.

merleyone

Comment

Sorry for the delay in thanking you Merleyone , That's the right family

Comment

If he married in Queensland, it won't appear in any indexes, as theirs only go up to 1940.

Comment

Good Morning Kylejustin, Thank you for that information I did not know -- Sheila

Comment

The only thing I could find was on Ryerson Index, Probate notice advertised on 29 April 2014 in the Gold Coast Bulletin, states late of Burleigh Heads, formerly of Miami Qld. Nothing on Trove.

Tora

Comment

Thanks Tota, I'll have a look at the Ryerson Index

Comment

C.J.Kite

Originally posted by merleyone View Post
                There is no birth registration for a Christopher J Kite in 1941. but there is one at Dartford, Kent in 1948, March 1948, 5b 762, mother's maiden name Schulz, and there was a marriage registration for a Christopher J Kite at Dartford the previous year, March 1947, 5b 725. This family sailed from Southampton for Australia on 11/11/1948 on board the Moreton Bay, when their last address was shown as 61 Lower Road, Erith, Kent and Christopher, the younger, was shown aged 9/12 yr There were also two elder sisters, aged 9 and 7yrs.

merleyone
                Merley :: your content on C.J.Kite is correct --- C.J. Kite (Senior) was born on the 12.05.1920 Deceased 20.03.2014.

CJK

Comment

Good Morning Chris, CJ Kite born in 1920 Erith (?) Kent is my second cousin once removed . I have his last address as Mount Archer Capricornia QLD that was taken from the 1980 Australian Electoral Roll. Both his father and mother Gertrude May Dyckhoff also immigrated and lived in Brisbane Qld. Can you please let me know what your relationship is to the family?. Please pm me
                  Regards
                  Sheila

Comment

Working...
                  X