Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dates of photos and ages

Hi

I have a photo from a relative that says "Lily Deighton and Albert Parker married 1932" (photo attached). The marriage I have found is actually Lily Maloney and Albert Parker. I then I have another photo which shows Lily as a child with my great grandparents, plus great great grandparents. My great grandparents were married in 1924, so I think this photo is after that date. However I cant find a Lily Maloney born in York and I cant find a Maloney/Deighton marriage. What I can find is a Lily Linfoot born in 1912 to a Martha Deighton and John Linfoot, but unfortunately that Lily passes away a year later.

So any ideas on where to begin with Lily Maloney?

The sort of surnames I am looking for are Reed, Deighton, Dobson, Walters

Last edited by Lensgirl; 21-05-15, 13:42.
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Found it. looked for Lil* Maloney and found Lilian Maloney born in 1910 whos mother was a Deighton! Must try harder next time!
    Robyne

Name interests: Alderton, Osborne, Danslow, Hanley, Bowkett, Lakin, Elliott, Banner, Walters, Reed, Deighton, Sleight, Dungar ;)

Comment

Working...
    X