Files in my Trash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Files in my Trash

I was surprised to find 13 little blue folders labelled 'Recovered Files' in my trash. I've opened a few and they seem to relate to Safari browser which I don't use. Can I delete or do they need to go back where they came from.

Thanks
    Kathleen

I would have thought if they are in your trash you can delete them ,have you viewed what they contain ?

Comment

is yours an Apple ?? seems its the default web browser?

Comment

Originally posted by Kath nr the Crooked Spire View Post
        I was surprised to find 13 little blue folders labelled 'Recovered Files' in my trash. I've opened a few and they seem to relate to Safari browser which I don't use. Can I delete or do they need to go back where they came from.

Thanks
        I dont know the answer but maybe even though you dont use the Safari browser it is still loading on startup. The 2 links below might give you more info. They both relate to Macs.

There may be times when you start up your system that the trash will have a folder called "Recovered Files" in it, and it may contain a number of oddly named files that might contain garbled data or could be 0KB in size.

Comment

Thank you I will look at the links, it's a mystery how they got in there. I tried the safari browser and it still works.
          Kathleen

Comment

Working...
          X