FMP..what the heck's happened??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMP..what the heck's happened??

Every time I log on I am on World and every time I choose Britain it reverts back to world.

Also when I search, say a birth, I put in the information as usual and I get the list but one entry takes up the whole screen and I have to scroll down all the time.

Anyone else found this. Just started happening from last night

Linda

All seems normal for me ..

It always logs me in as World (I am on a UK sub) but then it remembers when I change it. Same today and everything is the usual size on a search result as well.
    Caroline
    Caroline's Family History Pages
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

I knew it woule be me in the end Caroline. Goodness knows what I have done

Back to the drawing board. Can't even log out and in again. normally in the right hand corner but it just says upgrade

Thanks anyway

Linda
      Last edited by Loopy Linda in La La Land; 11-04-15, 08:33.

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy Linda in La La Land View Post
        I knew it woule be me in the end Caroline. Goodness knows what I have done

Back to the drawing board. Can't even log out and in again. normally in the right hand corner but it just says upgrade

Thanks anyway

Linda
        Have you inadvertently scrolled forward on the mouse with your finger on CTRL?? I can get Upgrade in the top right hand side if I do that .. try going into reverse, by scrolling towards you ... ????

Or make sure that you are on 100% screen size.
        Caroline
        Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Comment

See I KNEW it would be me lol.

Thanks so much Caroline, I was really losing my rag with it earlier on.

Have a lovely weekend

Comment

Originally posted by Loopy Linda in La La Land View Post
            See I KNEW it would be me lol.

Thanks so much Caroline, I was really losing my rag with it earlier on.

Have a lovely weekend
            I'm glad it's sorted.
            Caroline

Comment

Working...
            X