Finally got a break through

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a break through

For many years i have been trying to find burials at west rainton for my family without much luck - theres about 5 in the cemetary yet i knew the family were all that way. today i found a document that said burrial "chester-le-street" - so i googled chester-le-street burrials found a document that lists ALL burrial plots and names AND most of them belong to my family in 1 way or another - maiden name, married names etc

the only problem is this document has over 500 pages in it and there was 7 for my maiden name and below them about 12 in 3x great grandmothers maiden name, and names of ladies maiden names that married into my family! so i am going to have to start at page 1 and check names with those in my family and make a list for when i take a trip over there.
    **no point asking the living for help as the dead are more helpful!!!**

https://purplerosefamilytree.blogspot.com/

Good breakthrough!
    You should be able to do a search/find for the relevant names within the document - would save you having to plough through 500+ pages! Is it a pdf document?
    This might be helpful, too:

You can also put in a photo request...
    Christine
    Last edited by Karamazov; 05-04-15, 13:57.
    Researching:
    HOEY (Fermanagh, other Ulster counties and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada) BANNIGAN and FOX (Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland and Portland, Maine, USA) REYNOLDS, McSHEA, PATTERSON and GOAN (Corker and Creevy, Ballyshannon, Donegal, Ireland) DYER (Belfast and Ballymacarrett) SLEVIN and TIMONEY (Fermanagh) BARNETT (Ballagh, Tyrone and Strangford, Down)

Comment

thank you. yes so pleased to have found the doc of where burrial is, yes its pdf but the thing is i dont know which of my rellies are there (except lots) so i'm goingto have to go through names by ctrl+f and hi-light all to see what it brings up
      **no point asking the living for help as the dead are more helpful!!!**

https://purplerosefamilytree.blogspot.com/

Comment

brilliant news Amy! if it's a PDF you may be able to download it to your puter.. if you hover mouse pointer to bottom right of document you should get the icons come up to save/print/zoom etc..
        Julie
        They're coming to take me away haha hee hee..........

.......I find dead people

Comment

Working...
        X